It’s becoming pretty obvious that the fall trend I’m most into is baroque. I did a take on baroque nail art that I absolutely loved. But I was still trying to think of away to do a more literal interpretation of the trend.
Finally I’ve come up with a way to get more of that intricate look that really defines baroque style. And no special nail art tools are required!
For a how to on how to get this look check below the jump!
- A deep creme for a base coat and a metallic polish to create the pattern. (I used Revlon Plum Night and Funky Fingers Edward’s Volvo)
- A paper towel (seriously!)
- A piece of paper.
- A top coat.
- Apply the base color and let it dry completely.
- Apply the metallic nail polish to the back of the paper towel. Before patting the paper towel on the nail tap it several times on a piece of paper to remove any excess.
- Next just dab the paper towel on the nail until you are happy with the pattern you’ve created. Repeat on the rest of the nails.
- Apply a top coat and that’s it!
Super simple but looks really difficult. My favorite kind of nail art!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this look and technique and whether or not you’re going to give it a try.