I love this nail polish! It’s so pretty – I’d wanted OPI’s My Private Jet for ages but since you don’t know which formula you’ll end up with… I kind of let go of that lemming. However – a few weeks ago I ventured out into the city and found this really shady nail supply shop – fake OPIs to boot! I’d take pictures but to be honest the place creeps me out. Anyway – they had the entire Femme Fatale Collection – so I made sure to get Revvvolution. It’s gorgeous – perfect holo effect. I wore this poolside last weekend and loved the look. I’m a big fan of blacks and dark/steel greys so this is an awesome polish for me. The application was great – two smooth coats and I was done. Dry time was relatively quick. I threw a matte coat on top and to be expected – it lost it’s holo effect and ended up looking a lot like OPI’s Suzi Skis Suede. Anyway, for $3.50 this was a steal – even if I had to go to the scary nail shop.
Edit: You can see a better picture here!
Welcome to TDV!To contact Katie or Alli email us at email@example.com
Want more TDV?Check out our less formal blog The Daily Varnish Extra for all things beauty, fashion, DIY projects, cooking and anything else we feel like writing about!
Posts by brand
- 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 twitter.com/allifitz/statu… 2 weeks ago
- MONDAY! https://t.co/FxIvC78Sv7 1 month ago
- RT @kramergirl: I hear there is a football game happening during @jtimberlake concert Sunday. 1 month ago
- RT @FashionFooting: You know who’s the real mvp? @TheLittleCanvas 1 month ago
- Wearing Uggs to work. Judge me. 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Alli's Favs: Essie Go Overboard
- OPI I'm a Princess, You're Not!
- OPI - Red Hot Gift
- essie - Lady Like
- wet n wild fastdry Teal or No Teal
- DIY: How to Unstick a Stuck Nail Polish Lid
- MAC Morange (+ a comparison to the lipstick!)
- OPI St. Petersburgundy
- Layla Gel Effect 11 - Tropical Island
- Color Club Uptown Girl